11‏/06‏/2010

The Cowabunga System

Hello everyone,I know many of you have been starting to follow the "Pip My System" blog and have many questions. I wanted to start this thread so that hopefully other traders might be able to help answer some of those questions. This can be a place for all of you to discuss any and everything about the system. If you are new and don't know what the heck I'm talking about you can check out my first post which explains the system in detail:"What to do after you finish the School of Pipsology"If you've been following the blog for a little while and have some questions, please visit the FAQ page before asking. You may find the answer your looking for:Cowabunga FAQRemember, this is not a holy grail. The system has its flaws, but it does work pretty well. Also, this system is NOT for everyone. If this doesn't fit your trading style, then don't force yourself to trade it. You'll be miserable and it just won't be fun. I've tried doing that before and I hated it. The Cowabunga system is meant for educational purposes and is simply a way to show you that a simple system can be effective in the Forex market if you stick to your rules and stay diligent. Have fun with it, and maybe it will inspire you to come up with a system of your own.Happy trading!-BP

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق